Melodic Black/Death band from L.I.

Cool, that'd be good for both of us Tom. And yeah, I must've mistaken you for one of yer bandmates, who posts here as CB101 I think. Anyway, we will definitely stay in touch and see you at the Amon show. Cheers.

Anyone else who may see this who is in the New York area I just wanted to add that we are playing at the Red Zone in Middle Village on April 19th with Magus Beast. Oh yeah and Mark are you going to the New England Fest as well to do some stuff for your zine?

Yeah we did actually. That was a great show. God Forbid was awesome and they were cool guys but I didnt get to see Arch Enemy. Are you going to the Deicide show at L'Amour on April 5th because if you are we are playing that show too and we can sell you a discounted ticket if you want.-\m/ Tom

CyanideBreedMetal said:
Anyone else who may see this who is in the New York area I just wanted to add that we are playing at the Red Zone in Middle Village on April 19th with Magus Beast. Oh yeah and Mark are you going to the New England Fest as well to do some stuff for your zine?

I'm debating it; I'm going to soooo many festivals this year, NE might be the odd-man out. But I might, I have a lot of friends that are playing/going, and there's some bands I'm dying to see again (or for the first time).