Melodic Black Metal with Death Metal Influence

Feb 24, 2003
www.cyanidebreed.net
I am in the band Cyanide Breed. We are from Long Island and have played with bands such as Arch Enemy, God Forbid, Novembers Doom, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, and Kataklysm. We are also going to play with Deicide, Amon Amarth, Vehemence, Revenge, and Behemoth at L'amour on their upcoming tour on April 5th. Our web adress is www.cyanidebreed.net and we have 2 of our songs on the site. We plan on recording a full C.D. and have a demo available with a song that was recorded awhile back thats not on the site. If you listen give us some feedback on our guestbook or on this thread whether its good or bad. Also if you are interested in that show at L'amour then contact us. Tickets are only 16 dollars and they are cheaper through us.\m/

I find this to be more like melodic death than black metal (like Dissection), but eh, in this case, fuck labels--it's good for what it is, all around melodic shit. I find the solo in Soiled Unborn to be a little subpar...but hey, that's just me. The recording is damn good for being a basement recording. Sometimes I like the vocals, and sometimes I don't, but I'm not exactly gonna over look the fact that the vocalist does simultaneously does execute both brutal death growling and black metal shrieking quite well.

Overall, good shit, especially for an American band.

Loud, give me your e-mail address because within a few months we'll be recording all of our songs again, this time with much better quality and production. So yes, keep in touch and I'll definetly send you a demo when we finish. Thanks man- Tom