Vehemence MERCH!!!

Soilent Goat

May 26, 2002
Hey, what's going on? I'm quite the Vehemence fan and I was just wondering where in the fuck I can snag some T-shirts and other cool band memorabilia shit..and by the fuckin' way I'm seeing to it that your albums are getting put in all the local record stores down here in fuckin redneck backwards ass Mississippi..Keep up the fucking work and hopefully I'll catch you guys at a show before too long. Peace.

God%20Was%20Created%20T-Shirt%20FrontandBack.jpg

The God Was Created shirts, do not have the God Was Created font below the artwork, ill see about making a presentation picture without it if I still have the layered files.

IAMMYOWN%20SAVIORTSHIRTS.jpg

The I Am My Own Savior shirt is as excally how presented in the picture.

The girlie shirt is just a small sized T shirt and the logo is white not red. And not really cut off at the belly area "not a tank top". Just some tid bit information about the new merchandsie.

Pictures will be updated shortly.

Originally posted by FuckYouIWantToDie
yeah, I think we are gonna order x-small next time as well!

logo was supposed to be red, but dude fucked up.

Next order WILL be red. but glad you liked the white!

Yeah, actually xsmall would be a lot better for me...Although, I do like this one. HAHA. I thought it was supposed to be red according to John, ah well, the white turned out nicely and everyone has red on black for girlies anyway...