Vehemence - Bad News

It was the quality, the janet jackson thing, told to us by the label, who knows, but if you were to see the video, which will be soon by the way, you will beg to differ, then again compresing the video makes any DV video look like it was shot with film cameras.

I pre-ordered this CD (with the new Orphaned Land) like a month ago so I could get it on the release date but they still haven't fucking arrived yet.

Goddamn CDUniverse. I hope they didn't recall it.

It could have been the mailman though. He's proven himself on many occasions to be unable to match addresses on packages with the ones on houses. My God Was Created was delivered down the street when I ordered it a while back. Fucker.

VEHEMENCE said:
2. Vehemence - Most mail-order CD's were recalled and repackaged, because the manufacture company misspelled Vehemence "Dehemenge" so that’s why most of you are waiting for your discs. Discs should be in stores soon though. Some have bought them from mail-order or stores already with correct packaging.
what about the ones sent to stores? i wonder if mine has the misprint. i bought it a day before i had to come back to school, so i didn't get a good look at it.