Veil of Sorrow

GravelessSoul

Jhva Elohim Meth
May 22, 2002
California
Visit site
Does anyone have any more information on this band? Like websites or Mp3 files? Someone said that they sound like Katatonia's current style so now I MUST check this band out! Last I checked, audiogalaxy didn't have any songs.

BTW, I just heard Rapture, and they are fucking AWESOME!!!

:D I'm the one that goes on about them. I did some searching a couple of weeks ago, and I could find nothing on them (other than reviews). They are on Demolition records (www.demolitionrecords.com), I haven't checked out that site yet, but it may have something.
If I ever get around to pulling my head out of my conservative arse, I may have to put some songs on Audiogalaxy sometime...;)

[edit]ok, I just checked out that site, and there is one mp3 from them there (on their page, go to the 'bands' section). It's not their best song, and possibly not even their most representative, but it's ok, got a couple of nice parts to it.

[edit 2] ;) Oh fuck. I just downloaded the sample to check it out, and it's only 1:30 long, and it cuts out just as the chorus is starting, and one of the cool parts is at the end of the chorus, which obviously you don't get to hear :( Stupid Demolition Records :mad:

Originally posted by Battle Angel
I downloaded 3 songs from Veil Of Sorrow on Audiogalaxy, check again, bro.

Angel
Yeah, me too downloaded a coupla songs, indeed keep searching.

I do think they need to mature a bit though, especially the vocals... The potential's there, but they've got some progression to make IMO...