Venetian Snares this weekend

DragonLady1 said:
cheers, I'll check it out, I'll be there this weekend anyway ;)

dont forget to leave the black granny goth cape at home, it aint a whaaaaken carnival, its dublin tbmc :lol:

All them people who say Katatonia sucks live, are on to sth.

And I was on to sth when thinking what the hell are Windermere doing opening for Katatonia. they were sound though, sort of Sigur Ros/Radiohead or sth. Of course in the land of Slipknot, Korn, Opeth and so on-shirts, it was pearls for swine. "Man this is pretty, but too stony man...". Windermere didn't know either, it seemed. Anders Nystrom seemed to like Windermere though.

Notes:

1. Once you decide to shout "Opeth sugs" at any individual wearing an Opeth shirt, their amount and size quadroubles.

2. There aren't many hot girls at Katatonia concerts.

3. Fremad Amager were trailing 2-0 at halftime when we left, ended up winning 3-2. Fear I'll be banished at half time when ever we're trailing henceforth (damn, nice word).

4. Have you ever seen a group of 5 people where 4 of them wore the exact same Wealth Kata t-shirt?

5. The merch dude looked dead angry when I asked for the Wintermere album.

6. I met someone who one minute lectured me about the wonders of Nightwish, Within Temptation and sth else, the next asked "Who are Radiohead?" when me mate said the Winte... singer sounded like the dude from Radio...

7. Have you ever seeen a band where the bassist sings as well? The Wintermere dude does. (still hope Dunc, hehe)

8. Have I made it to longest post of the year?

9. Cool Ms Dragon

Allan said:
7. Have you ever seeen a band where the bassist sings as well? The Wintermere dude does. (still hope Dunc, hehe)
slayer.jpg