Veni Domine - In Memoriam (for doom fans)

lane_miller

Space Ghost
Aug 31, 2008
Near Raleigh, NC
In Memoriam is on Veni Domine's soon to be released album "Light." This piece has a definite epic doom feel and possesses a refined sound. Sounds promising to these ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome track! Can't wait!!! "Fall Babylon Fall" has been in my workplace playlist rotation all Spring.

I'm not into doom, but this band is the lone exception. Probably because of the clean and melodic vocals. I do miss the soaring vocals that have been missing since FBF, but the vocals on this song sound very promising.

Thanks for posting!

From CD Inzane:

JULY 8TH, 2014 RELEASE: The band turns 27 years old on April 1st, 2014! With their last release being "Tongues" some years back, "Veni Domine" is BACK with a full frontal wall of technicality, orchestration, HUGE GUITAR and haunting ivories behind blasting, well produced drums! I really don't think ANYONE will dislike this AMAZING GERMAN IMPORT release! Lastly, if you liked Geoff Tate in the earlier years, THE VOICE on this one will simply make you REMEMBER what "Veni Domine" sounds like. It's just been TOO MANY YEARS since they've been away! Welcome back friends! 2014 GERMANY RELEASE

http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12896&cat=0&page=1