ex-IE band member
Jan 30, 2005
www.themetalauthority.com
Hey all-

Everything is now set for the headlining show September 15th in Rockford, IL:

DUBS
4412 MANCHESTER DRIVE
815-398-8460

Doors, showtime and local bands will be confirmed shortly. As soon as the promotor knows, we'll know, which means you'll know too.

Metal! :headbang:
Adam

You guys pulled some strings at JJKelleys to make it 18+, any chance of that again? I loved seeing you guys headline!

I just realized that i might go to this show. i live about 3 to 3 1/2 hours from rockford, plus i'm going to the strato show in minneapolis, so this is a tough call. me and my budz were out drinking last night and it just hit me...why don't we all go see my bro's band next week in rockford??!! everyone jumped at the idea. the main reason is because they would headline and probably play for an hour or so...how tits would that be? it's always like 30 minutes, so i would say this should be worth it!

I travelled over 5 hours to see their show at Pop's in Sauget, Illinois by St. Louis. I had bought the tickets before they announced the Chicago show which ended up being 21+ anyways. It was awesome.

The Honorary Canadian said:
Hey all-

Everything is now set for the headlining show September 15th in Rockford, IL:

DUBS
4412 MANCHESTER DRIVE
815-398-8460

Doors, showtime and local bands will be confirmed shortly. As soon as the promotor knows, we'll know, which means you'll know too.

Metal! :headbang:
Adam

Dude, this phone number is for a BOOKSTORE called Dubs.

http://www.biblio.com/bookstores/dubs1994.html

The only reference I can find to an actual club named Dubs is, oddly enough, a DJ's page:

http://www.djscrumpboogz.com/

The bookstore is closed on Mondays, so the mystery remains until Tuesday, if the bookstore knows of the club (and has a phone number). Even a reverse address search on yellowpages.com gave nothing for 4412 Manchester in Rockford. WTF?

-Chuck-

Dubs Sports Bar & Grill
4412 Manchester Dr.
Rockford, IL 61109-1656
(815) 229-8570

$5

Club opens at 4pm (drinks, etc.), show from 7-10pm. So far they've only got IE listed (as "Eternity, a Canadian national band", which makes the band sound like Canadian supremacists :) ) for the entire 3-hour time slot.

Just a regular sports bar/grill from 4-7, with a full menu and drink specials (woo). After 10, it's Ladies' Night (double woo).

All this courtesy of your local impatient-for-details fan, Chuck.