Versus The World Bonus Disc

Pain While Urinating said:
I discovered there is a bonus disc for this album.
Is it worth getting and what exactly is on it?
Most of the tracks from the early demos. It is absolutely worth getting, contains some of their most extreme & best works. \m/

Here's the tracklist for the bonus disc:

1. Siegreicher Marsch (German version of Victorious March - awesome!)

Tracks 2-6 are the EP "Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds"
2. Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds
3. The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter
4. Burning Creation
5. The Mighty Doors of the Speargod's Hall
6. Under the Greyclouded Winter Sky

Tracks 7-9 are the demo "Arrival of the Fimbul Winter"
7. Burning Creation
8. Arrival of the Fimbul Winter
9. Without Fear (early version of the one that appears on OSFTGH)

Tracks 10-14 are AA's FIRST demo "Thor Arise"
10. Risen from the Sea
11. Atrocious Humanity
12. Army of Darkness
13. Thor Arise
14. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath cover

This material is indispensible, and it would probably take a lot of effort to separately track down all these more obscure early recordings. Get it!

A lot of bonus discs usually have a bunch of crap tracks on them but this is like another second full length album in a way.
Looks like I'll have to get it sometime!
Thanks a lot for the help.
The only album I have is Versus The World and I'm wondering if the earlier releases and demos etc. all sound the same style? Are the vocals worse in the earlier material or still basically the same as they are now?

Yeah, the bonus disc is a must have. I was going to just get the regular album, but then when I found out that you couldn't really get Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds, I knew that I had to pick this up.

Hmm... what store would that be, genaatloos? I went to Amsterdam last summer, paid a visit to Fame, but they didn't have the Viking Edition of Versus The World :/

Pain While Urinating said:
A lot of bonus discs usually have a bunch of crap tracks on them but this is like another second full length album in a way.
Looks like I'll have to get it sometime!
Thanks a lot for the help.
The only album I have is Versus The World and I'm wondering if the earlier releases and demos etc. all sound the same style? Are the vocals worse in the earlier material or still basically the same as they are now?
The production is better on the VTW bonus.

L33ch said:
Hmm... what store would that be, genaatloos? I went to Amsterdam last summer, paid a visit to Fame, but they didn't have the Viking Edition of Versus The World :/

You can always check eBay. The money may not go to the band but atleast your not pirating to get what you want.