Versus the World

I think this one and the previous one (Crusher) are my very favourites. They both have such a strong sound. I can't tell you wich one of the two is better than the other one, but they are my personal favourites, anyhow.

I'm a late bloomer with AA but I still wanted to buy the albums in order and listen to each for like 2 weeks straight before buying the next. I gotta go with patric on the crusher album feel. But honestly I love every god damn album, and when i bought Vs. the world I was so psyched to hear how fucking incredible the production of the album was, AA did an awesome job.

I never heard of Amon before until I glanced a article in Metal Edge. I purcheased Versus the World and felt god touch me. A bad ass album. They kind of remind me of Senteced because of the melodies they birth (Of course much more heaviness) through each song, like "Death In Fire" and "Thousand Years Of Oppression". How are the previous albums and can anyone inform me where I can get a video from them?

mirrorsin said:
How are the previous albums and can anyone inform me where I can get a video from them?
Look for the thread about AA's videos here, someone put a vid of Death in Fire up in yahoo groups. All the albums are great, I'd say Crusher and Vs are the best though.