Who do I contact to replace an Amon Amarth CD?

Your god

New Metal Member
May 29, 2002
Visit site
I bought a limited edition 2 CD version of Versus the World at an Amon Amarth show. The second disc was defective and doesn't play on one CD player and skips on another. Who do I contact to get it replaced?

Your local music store....Just buy another one, is it really worth the hassle of shipping it off somewhere and waiting for a new copy? Any other CD and I probably wouldn't care, but dude, the longer you wait for the 2nd CD, the longer 'til you hear Siegriecher Marsch, there's no excuse for that

take it to best buy and be like "You mother fuckers sold me a defective cd and i want a replacement free of cost!!!" but make sure your with a bunch of friends and your wearing all black and corpse paint and look all scary and stuff. they should be so scared they wont ask for a receipt and just give you the cd...

AxeOfDarkness said:
take it to best buy and be like "You mother fuckers sold me a defective cd and i want a replacement free of cost!!!" but make sure your with a bunch of friends and your wearing all black and corpse paint and look all scary and stuff. they should be so scared they wont ask for a receipt and just give you the cd...
......or you can do it the polish way. Just buy a CD from any store that sells it and then return it with the replaced defective CDs saying "the shit don't work, I want my money back". Which of course it won't from what you're saying. Make sure the place u buy it from has some sort of "full refund due to defective" policy or exchange for another one. If all else fails I would go with AxeOfDarkness idea.