Very first mix EVAR

There is a lot to do here to improve it, but for a first ever mix this is good! The first thing, the rhythm guitars are mono. But then later on, in the breakdown they go to stereo, so I don't know what you've done here, but you need to make sure theyre always stereo. Also, did you DI and reamp the guitars, or did you mic up an amp, coz this will help me help you :)

I will help out with the other things like the drums, bass and vocals etc but only when youve sorted the guitars coz it will make it easier :p

thanks for the reply :) I had to take this into college and back so thats probably the mono/stereo problem.. I played the guitar through a UX1 then put it through LeGion and impulses in LeCab (impulses from gods cab) and panned them hard left and right. The bass is the same but into Studio devil VBA and TSE BOD, Drums are DFH on EZDrummer :) Thanks for the help!

Kick is way too bumpy, and it sounds like it's weirdly panned? Everything sounds kinda weak, but I like the Guitar tone, and the bass sounds nice but needs to be more controlled (compressed) and better positioned in the mix, plus the drums are odd, the snare has a nice crack but no body to it, and those cymbals sound like crap, don't know why. Still, much better than my first mix ever, so keep working at it and you'll get something good in no time!

Thanks alot for the feedback :) ill try to apply the feedback to it and put another mix up :)

EDIT: seem to have lost the individual drum mix down so cant really do much to them, ill work on the guitar/bass for now then..