Very important announcement by Rene Jansen of PP EUROPE!!

Maybe they will do that too. Who knows?
Man, 2007 is not even begun. Its way to early to give up hope about anything.

I meant for PPUSA, but your point is well taken. I'm not used to seeing bands from over there play over here so it didn't even cross my mind as a possibility. But, things are definitely getting better in that regard so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :headbang:

I meant for PPUSA, but your point is well taken. I'm not used to seeing bands from over there play over here so it didn't even cross my mind as a possibility. But, things are definitely getting better in that regard so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :headbang:

You'll do that, who knows, you may be surprised.

I meant for PPUSA, but your point is well taken. I'm not used to seeing bands from over there play over here

I may be missing something here, but most of the bands playing PPUSA are from Europe anyway. Are you referring to European bands touring USA? Which I have seen they do too.

Basically you have to live here to be sure that seldom to never ANY BAND tours Costa Rica :erk:. And curiously most bands that have passed thru here are from Europe.

NP: Satan Jokers - 'Quand Les Heros Se Meurent'

I may be missing something here, but most of the bands playing PPUSA are from Europe anyway. Are you referring to European bands touring USA? Which I have seen they do too.

It's definitely getting better for tours. But even if they do tour the US there's no guarantee that there will be a stop close to me. A lot of times they'll skip the middle and hit the coasts. There just aren't that many big population centers across the middle. Denver is the closest to me but in any direction from Denver, except North, the next closest big city is about 300 - 400 miles away.