VFE Custom Pedals RUP

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
VFE pedals have started a kickstarter campaign for the new RUP multiband distortion pedal they've created. Personally I think this thing fucking rocks...splitting the signal into low, mid and high with various independent controls over each of them in one pedal. Pretty much like what most of us do inside our DAW but the ability to do it via hardware. Plus the distortion sounds on the same level as Darkglass which gets my vote any day of the week!

Just check out the demo video -

Put a couple of $$ in the pot over at the kickstarter page - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vfepedals/1851279625?token=a065e619

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you pee? :lol:

Sounds awesome, and the features seem to be übercool. Bit on the costly side, but it makes sense considering what this can do.

Edit: actually the early bird version is priced really well. 399 for the black version isn't too shabby!

Ahh yeah it's not live yet! Not sure when it'll go live but I love the tones of this thing :D

Yeah the name is....interesting. Gotta say the laser etched version looks killer. Not a pink fan you see....(gear wise)