VH1 Worst metal songs.

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Did anyone watch this televised fiasco, the last couple of days?

I was laughing at the shit they put forth as "metal": Poison, Britny Fox, Bulletboys, Ugly Kid Joe and so on. Shitty: Yes! Metal? NO! Hell no.

Scott had some interesting comments. He defended Danzig's "Mother", and his take on the worst song, was priceless. That would be Europe's "Final Countdown"----pardon me while I hurl:yuk: !

He said, words to this effect: "Imagine yourself, going swimming, and a jellyfish attaches itself to your leg and keeps stinging, and stinging, and stinging.....that's how this song makes me feel!"

Can, I get an amen, brothers?

Meh, I sorta liked "The Final Countdown"...ok maybe not. Wow that song has potential, but the way they do it is pure shit. I liked the Norther version far better.

I didn't watch the show. I've all but given up on vh1 and such.

I thought it was fuckin' great for knocking Metallica for "stomping their foot" to Avril Lavigne's version of "Fuel". And the fuckin' song by Europe should NEVER NEVER EVER BE LIKED BY ANYONE EVER CREATED OR EVOLVED OR EVEN DEEVOLVED OR REGRESSED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO POST AGAIN UNTIL YOU PAY A FINE OR SOME TYPE OF HELL ON EARTH PENALTY BOX SITUATION YOU ..YPOV ./.,Swt%y^%&@H OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the worst was the fact that they had ICP on there. I mean there is at least a debate (depending on who you talk to) for Poison, Britny Fox, Bulletboys, Ugly Kid Joe, and even Europe, but my neice and her boyfriend are ICP fans and even they say ICP isn't metal...or rock...or anything other than 100% pure rap. I think you have to at least have a guitarist in the 'band' to even try to call yourself metal or rock.

dutchy said:
Milkman's sun is my fav!!!

I like "Goddamn Devil".

But Europe... no... never liked them... "Rock the night" or what the fuck it´s called was an okay rock-song. It´s a band that you like when your 7 or 8. I always like 220 Volt better. "Young and wild" rules!