Victory Records latest signings.

taking the link from HCAF, the final vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DesigntheSkylinee?feature=mhum

i'm at a loss for words, I mean.. sure.. can't forbid them to create their.. uhm... "music".. but giving this abortion a record deal ?

I love all the comments on Youtube, "oh man, you guys are so awesome"....blah blah blah, really, how can people actually like this crap. I do like how like 90% pf their ratings are dislikes.

I love all the comments on Youtube, "oh man, you guys are so awesome"....blah blah blah, really, how can people actually like this crap. I do like how like 90% pf their ratings are dislikes.

Pretty sure they have it set where they have to approve the comments on their videos so they have only approved the nice ones and filtered the overwhelming amount of hate.

lulz.png

ORLY? :lol:

Ahhaha
Last video 3:30 : horrible breakdown, but what cheers me up, is that it's pretty obvious it won't sound brutal in real at all :)

God I love you&#65279; guys!:)) You all are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :D Ha! I just realized the bass player was in my English class when I first moved here in November:p But it's a bummer we never talked o: Well anyways,keep up the great work guys!Love you:D<3

claudiameade il y a 2 semaines

Every 10 or 15 years, the great melting pot that is "metal" gets the recipe so trucking wrong.

This crabcore garbage is the hair metal and nu-metal of this decade.

I would love to see their contract to see how screwed they are getting though.

Wonder if they have a hair stylist clause?