Video interview with KATATONIA

Am I the only one that thinks Anders feels a little bitter or something about the Norman brothers leaving.

Somehow I don't feel very good about them working with Frank Default again. He did a good job on the album with mellow songs but I don't think his stuff goes along with heavy songs. I feel like they will keep Per in the band as a guitarist... which might be good... I guess...

Somehow I don't feel very good about them working with Frank Default again. He did a good job on the album with mellow songs but I don't think his stuff goes along with heavy songs. I feel like they will keep Per in the band as a guitarist... which might be good... I guess...

I don't think his stuff negatively effected the heavy stuff, but rather the lack of songwriting inspiration katatonia went through. I think that NitND holds some of katatonias less inspired songwriting, but the superb atmospherics of the album definitely makes up for that, making it one of the, if not the, best albums in Katatonia's catalog.

So if the kats get their LFDGD era songwriting skillz back, with the combination of Frank Default... that could be :yow:

I don't think his stuff negatively effected the heavy stuff, but rather the lack of songwriting inspiration katatonia went through. I think that NitND holds some of katatonias less inspired songwriting, but the superb atmospherics of the album definitely makes up for that, making it one of the, if not the, best albums in Katatonia's catalog.

So if the kats get their LFDGD era songwriting skillz back, with the combination of Frank Default... that could be :yow:

I'm barely on here enough to even be a lurker, but the above = genius observation/comment.