Video of Evile recording PANTERA's "Cemetery Gates"

Pinch Harmonics are hard to do in my opinion :lol:

Anyone think the ending falsetto part sounds out of place? :lol:

Ever played the pinch harmonic drinking game to Pantera? It slays you, never play it!

You're thinking of the Sonic Brew drinking game - throw on Black Label Society's "Sonic Brew" album and take a shot everytime you hear a pinched harmonic. I guess it CAN be done with Pantera albums, but thats for y'know... pussies.

Also, the Lord of the Rings drinking game where you have to watch The Two Towers and knock back a shot whenever an orc is slain.

You're thinking of the Sonic Brew drinking game - throw on Black Label Society's "Sonic Brew" album and take a shot everytime you hear a pinched harmonic. I guess it CAN be done with Pantera albums, but thats for y'know... pussies.

Also, the Lord of the Rings drinking game where you have to watch The Two Towers and knock back a shot whenever an orc is slain.

You can also play it with KsE for some songs, but I think people beside us were playing Sonic Brew at Download, annihilated I tells ye. I think we'll play it at Bloodstock Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavums.

This is so similar to the Bill Bailey's sketch of the "Dallas drinking game".

:lol::lol::lol:

You can also play it with KsE for some songs, but I think people beside us were playing Sonic Brew at Download, annihilated I tells ye. I think we'll play it at Bloodstock Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavums.

We'll ivent the Demolition hammer drinking game - drink a shot every time Vinny hits the bass drum.

On second thought, we'd be dead within a second of .44 Caliber Brain Surgery...

Indeed, warm welcomes and a mug of horlicks! Also, puppies!

dogs.jpg

Cheers for the welcome guys...you're all nuts by the way! puppies and horlicks..lol.....keep it up though ...makes me smile....thank-you..x