Video of Jonas drumming

This thread is misleading. I saw the name, went downstairs, put some coffee on and put some popcorn in the mircrowave. Came back and expected to see some drumming courtesy of Jonas "Blast Beatery" Renkse. And now my world is shattered.

LifeDepraved said:
This thread is misleading. I saw the name, went downstairs, put some coffee on and put some popcorn in the mircrowave. Came back and expected to see some drumming courtesy of Jonas "Blast Beatery" Renkse. And now my world is shattered.

ahaha yeah the same here

LifeDepraved said:

Hahaha! bless. lol!

LifeDepraved said:
:lol: :kickass:

actually there were some post last year in wich Anders have explicited when Jonas have played drums/singed.. if i'm not totally fucked on my head.. it happened a few times.. i just can't search for that post right now..