Video of Me Doing "Only" at Sound check with Dan Spitz

Haha pretty good, at least you have the lyrics right and don't sing "You can't tell me not to stop it" :lol:

But by the way, I still think this band is fucking awful live, Spitz included. How are your feelings about the show?

Wow! Don't take this the wrong way Buddy, but I'm surprised that you can sing! I always thought that being in a band called Nerve Damage, and with that picture of yours, you were a growler. :)

Also, I think that's the most energy I've ever seen on a Red Lamb stage! :lol:

My take on their live show (posted in another thread):

I went to see Red Lamb in St. Paul last night. It was better than I expected. Dan doesn't move much on the stage, but he loosened up near the end and talked to the crowd more and moved around more. They played about an hour and 40 minutes and did five Anthrax songs (Caught In A Mosh, I Am The Law, N.F.L., Be All End All, and Only). It was awesome to see Dan playing those songs and the other bandmembers did a very respectable job with them.

The band overall was better than I expected and the frontman has a better voice than I thought from watching the videos.

If you're a Dan-fan and on the fence about it, I'd say it's worth it. I'm glad I went.

It was a little odd during the three ATL songs to realize that Anthrax might be playing that exact song at the same time elsewhere in the US.

@ Social... Ya, I hear ya. I can scram my ass off, but I can also sing. My new band is about 85% singing. We are working on a rather bad ass song at the moment with a total Pantera vibe to it... As for this song with Dan, I started off to high. But was still cool to do.

So cool to see that! I'm still bummed that Dan canceled their tour we were opening the show here in Orlando, must have been great sharing the stage with Dan!