video: person doing godless endeavor sweeps

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Download Powertab and then go to Powertabs.net and download my nevermore tabs. I've done Born, Final Product, and This Godless Endeavour (and I'm submitting My Acid Words soon)

Sinister Mephisto said:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Download Powertab and then go to Powertabs.net and download my nevermore tabs. I've done Born, Final Product, and This Godless Endeavour (and I'm submitting My Acid Words soon)

I downloaded that tab right after i posted last, nice job... cant wait to see my acid words, i did a gp4 for the first couple riffs of my acid words.

Haha his site was fucking hilarious. Oh and he plays guitar damn good too.

Thanks guys! for born it took me about two hours to do the rhythm parts and an hour to do the solo with lots of listening interspersed (but we all do that :D)

Sinister Mephisto said:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Do you do tab the bass as well?

whitey.jpg

Haha.

Pretty funny site.

As a player, he's a trademark of the average shredder. His speed chops are up but there's no feel in the slower aspects, particularily the vibratos and bends which are underdeveloped. Loomis is a great example of someone that's really got both down pat. I don't think I've ever heard that man do one off-note bend or vibrato... or hell, any vibrato that's smaller than one whole tone :lol:

Btw, I love this guy's video of Michael Angelo's 'No Boundaries'. Great wig.

Ripping arpagios
The one thing im not skilled at

Sinister I use powet tab often im wondering if you no any good lessions for learning some arpagios?

btw bass players rock! I hope you dont use a pick

Sinister Mephisto said:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Dude, can you please send me the tabs? I had them on power tabs but for some reason never downloaded them.

zpleet@gmail.com
thanks