VIDEO: Playing 2 solos from my band's EP through VK112

aytchster

Jun 30, 2010
Here it goes:

Playing directly into the VK using my Schecter C-7 (Loaded with Seymour Duncan actives). (No effects whatsoever...just a little bit of reverb from the amp, and texture was on Class A all the way)

Cheers,

Hadi

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded your EP this afternoon and listened to the whole thing. The guitar playing on it is excellent. You have some cool John Petrucci type stuff going on in the lead work on the last song. Very cool.

Did I miss a thread were you discuss the gear you used on this EP? If not I would be interested in such info.

I downloaded your EP this afternoon and listened to the whole thing. The guitar playing on it is excellent. You have some cool John Petrucci type stuff going on in the lead work on the last song. Very cool.

Did I miss a thread were you discuss the gear you used on this EP? If not I would be interested in such info.

Thanks a lot man! appreciate it!

All guitars are POD Farm (Except for the 2 solos in Pugatory - used Eleven Plugin on those)

I used my Schecter C-7 (from the vid) for all rhythms and most leads as well. Some leads were done using an Ibanez semi hollow AJD.

Bass was recorded with a Yamaha RBX through a plugin. (I forgot what it's called but I can check if you are keen on knowing!)

That's about it as far as guitars man!

Hadi

i just finish listning the hole EP and it sounds amazing!.

only thing i did not like becouse of personal taste, are the vocals, to death metal for me but i love the clean vocals!.

but the music is awesome , very melodic and awesome. already load up the EP on my blackberry! :kickass:

i just finish listning the hole EP and it sounds amazing!.

only thing i did not like becouse of personal taste, are the vocals, to death metal for me but i love the clean vocals!.

but the music is awesome , very melodic and awesome. already load up the EP on my blackberry! :kickass:

Hell yea man! Thanks a lot, glad you liked it!

Yea man death vocals are not everyone's cup of tea but I just feel like they add so much intensity and expression to the material haha.

Hadi