Video review of the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx

maarten

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2008
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Well, I've been coming here for quite some time, however I never registered before. For my first post I wanted to give you some information about the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx that I've owned for over a week now. It is an amazing piece of gear! I posted a little video review on Youtube and thought you might like it. The first part of the review covers the basic features of the Axe-Fx as well as my personal evaluation of the unit. In the second part I demonstrate some of the sonic capabilities of the unit.

Part 1

Part 2a

Part 2b

Please let me know what you think of it.

Maarten

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, really nice review. I'm really interested in that unit, but can't afford it right now. Soon though, hopefully.

-Joe

Well that was a very nice review and seems that you put some time in to it but I don't see the point for someone to judge how an amp sounds through a youtube video... If I'm not mistaken you mentioned in the video that you've recorded some samples...I'd prefer a link to those.

Best first post ever! In fact, one of the best posts ever. Maarten, you are a god!

I've never even heard of Fractal Audio before, and now I want to buy one. Crazy!