Video: Sun Caged Live in San Francisco!

sharward

Grettings fellow Sun Caged fans worldwide!

I shot this video at their awesome performance in San Francisco last weekend:

I shot this video from the private balcony, next to the FOH mixer. Sorry that it's not zoomed in -- my digital camera doesn't allow zooming once shooting starts and I just barely got the video rolling at the beginning of the song! But I actually think it's good to see how enthusiastic the crowd is at the end.

Here's the picture I took at the hotel after transporting all of Suncaged and Darkwater!

Marcel, Paul, Rene, and "The Roels" -- it was a pleasure meeting & driving you back and forth. Congratulations on a fantastic performance! I hope you all come back to California soon! And thanks again for the shirt!

--Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man, it was a pleasure to meet you as well :)

Also very cool the video, I hope we will get the video soon which is filmed by the crew of Barfest, since I think that quality will be a lot better then the video's now on youtube (also the one's of Leonel, the mexican guy).

But it is cool anyway to see it :)

Thanks !

Marcel

DIg the vid Keith! I was right down there in front of Marcel... Crazy weekend, by about half way through LTE I was mush... Miranda that was me nodding out next to you at the merch table haha!! I did wake up every 5 minutes to drink Jax's water haha! I was wrecked but Sun Caged Ruled!