Video Update

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbyqkY2ehBo&list=UU--4wr_e3di7wX2QIspni3w&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Glenn checks in for a quick update regarding ticket sales, bands' visas, Floor Jansen, and advertising.

~Jen

You are awesome Glenn. LOL We have been working on some friends here locally in Columbus, trying to convince them at least to purchase some single day tickets.

I sometimes really wonder why some IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC, WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GO TO THIS FEST?! type advertising doesn't work.

No shit, right? I mean, how much better does it get? There's no more focused fest for power/prog...anywhere in this country. I don't even really get into the power metal side much anymore and even paying for approx half the bands on the bill it's still an exceptional value and the best fest available.

I sometimes really wonder why some IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC, WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GO TO THIS FEST?! type advertising doesn't work.

then you get the idiots who say.."bring ProgPower to California, or Brazil, or East Cuttybumfuck!" How about you get on a plane and go to Atlanta or STFU! :err:

Interesting. He claims not be Clear Channel, as he kicks back on his perfectly manicured estate, strokes his purebred dog like Dr. Evil, and indulges in Mexico's most sought after hops. Something doesn't feel right.

Sorry Glenn, but unless and until everyone of MY favorite bands is booked, I just can't afford to buy more than one ticket. :)

OK, maybe that's a little harsh. I'll settle for Beyond The Bridge. One of your best picks yet.