video

LTzViking

Ominous
Aug 1, 2006
yea i just wanted to know what happened to the pursuit of vikings vid on AA site :headbang: these smily things are cool

agree with larsson. the video sucks. crappy and cheap produced, you basically see the band headbangig, just like in every live footage. i dont know why they even did a video, i dont think they will ever be played on tv.

btw paganthunder, maybe you should be a little more objective and not just rate everything AA releases as good.

outa said:
agree with larsson. the video sucks. crappy and cheap produced, you basically see the band headbangig, just like in every live footage. i dont know why they even did a video, i dont think they will ever be played on tv.

btw paganthunder, maybe you should be a little more objective and not just rate everything AA releases as good.

I cant realy think of a bad AA song.. the song i like the least is Falling through Ginnungagap, wich is still a good song

Man, The Fall Through Ginnungagap is among my favourites, it sounds so fucking huge and epic somehow

L33ch said:
Man, The Fall Through Ginnungagap is among my favourites, it sounds so fucking huge and epic somehow

Yeah, like Johan said once, the song is a lil bit 'spacy' but still AA. I like it very much because of it's epic sound and the dynamic speed.

PaganThunder said:
how can you say something of amon amarth sucks? get off this forum you gay cunt n go bop to some fucking Korn or something.....homo.

ive been/was a huge aa fan since osftgh came out... i think the entire fate of norns album fucking sucks (maybe with the exception of valkyries ride). what do you think of my opinion??? nice name btw. sounds like a realy low budget monster truck.

I really like Fate of Norns. Valkyries ride is the one song on there thati'm not too crazy about, though it's still decent.

How can you Say Fate Of Norns fucking sucks? They've kept the same lyrical concept as they have with all their albums, and the music is fairly similar to everything else, thats what i like about them, they pretty much dont change one bit throughout all their albums, sure their demos sound different coz of the bad quality....And your comment on my name made no sense what so ever man, why pick a fight with me when i just stated how i disagree with someone accusing something of Amon Amarth being shit?

You people act weird :p
I am a huge AA fan, don't get me wrong, but comments like
Its AA For fuck's sake, of course its good! \m/
go a bit too far on my part. Yea its good, but just its AA doesn't mean they can't make any *lesser* or bad songs (I mean, take the Summerbreeze show from the DVD. I know there are reasons, I couldnt care less, but it does show that these people infact are people and cán make mistakes!)

Anyway, to get back on topic, the video is pretty cool if you ask me, the sight of the burning suncross, rolling of a hill, magnificent (though the Yule-theme doesn't really fit the song)

I tend to not like videos that just show the band or are live footage over studio tracks, but I really like the songs Death In Fire and The Persute Of Vikings. :D