...Vienna

misery

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2002
Vienna, Austria
Just wanted to say that the gig in Vienna yesterday was really fucking great.
And thanx for playing exactly the songs I wanted to hear (usually this actually nearly never happens).

I'm sorry that the response was not as good as you would have deserved it, but people are quite lazy here sometimes... ;)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing you on the next tour.
Keep it up!

ey u were great!

And don´t give a shit about those fuckin lame ppl that were at the show ... they aren´t worth your great sound hahaha

I thought heck, we stand in the first row and no kicks, no knockdowns .... no moves :( no yelling, no big applause pfffft I hope the ppl in western austria can show you in november, how good audience we can be!!!

And again - u did a great job there and we liked it very much ... it was worth travelling 1000km for it hahaha

We can only agree with you guys. It was a great gig, although the crowd wasn't that fun.
Well, maybe it'll be better next time in Austria. Serge, we hope you'll make the people of Innsbruck kick some serious butt when Beseech get there on the tour.
It was fun to get a face to the name by the way. Unfortunately we didn't find out who you were until after you left, but we did get the chance to say goodbye anyway :)
Did anyone ever tell you, that you look a lot like Rob Halford? We actually thought it was him when we first saw you.
Well in any way, we had a great time in Austria and love to come back there soon.

Now we start to load up for the gig this friday at Trädgårn here in our hometown. That's gonna be a real asskicking gig. Look out for the story on that, at the fanclub site.

See ya!

Heya! jep, talked just a bit early that evening - but mostly with robert ... the rest of the band seemed a bit "frozen" haha same like me :D I thought ... look at erik, he´s soo quite ... I didn´t have that impression of him but hell, If i´m right than this was his first major event - correct? anyway, he was great at the stage and he really kicks ass - hey dude, great voice!
Thanks again to the band - fuck the rest of the audience ... nope, lots of them, not all! - but we enjoyed it and, as misery already stated ... u performed exactly the numbers we wanted to hear haha

Cool that we met later then .. not so easy when u think on the masses that attended this festival! thanks for comparing me with rob halford haha He´s a great frontman - even now, solo ... great voice ... for I´m a singer, too, I wouldn´t dare comparing me with him :lol: but anyway, thanks

Be sure I try mobilizing the masses in innsbruck this autumn .. aeh .. I hope I don´t talk too much right now

To the band - Good luck for the next event!

Na, gottseidank nicht, bei den Earshot-Fotos habens mich erwischt, aber das ist so schrecklich, dass ich mich lieber nicht zu erkennen geb.. :p

Sag mal, bist du zufällig ziemlich rechts ganz vorn in der ersten Reihe gestanden?

:D jep, exactly, misery
jezz sag aber nicht dass du ganz rechts an den boxen gestanden bist ...

ja, dann sind wir mehr oder weniger nebeneinander gestanden und haben blöd in die gegend geschaut anstatt uns anzuquatschen!! du warst mit einer freundin da? 2 medels an den boxen so to say haha was ich mich noch erinnern kann 2 etwa gleich grosse - naja kleine passt eher - hübsche von denen eine ständig gequasselt hat :D hab aber nit zugehört was ihr da redet
however - next time we´ll meet! and take a drink

und des 666er war geiles happening sowas gibts bei uns im westen nit ...

Haha ja genau, das war ich, total richtig... Aber lustig irgendwie, dass du das erraten hast, irgendwie waren ja doch noch ein PAAR Leute mehr dort :)

hmn .. don´t ask me why but the only one I could think of beeing beseech fans in the first row there were the both of u ...

auch weil links neben uns a truppe recht verwehter typen gstanden sinn ... hehe