ViK Guitars creator is getting publicly reamed right now

Yeah. Sounds more like a settling of accounts. I highly doubt that a guitar maker, whoever that may be, asks his clients to be agree with his points of view! I've never seen that. For me, this guy has made a bad joke at first - at least I hope it's only a bad joke or he truly is an asshole! The rest is only a shirstorm and as previously said, it don't deserve to take time to write post after post on Facebook.

I find it hard to believe that someone would throw money away by not selling to a gay person. If he says he doesn't like gays then try to convince him otherwise instead of barraging him with abuse and ruining his livelihood by publicly disowning him. That's just going to antagonise him and make it worse.

I haven't read every post here but I have to say that lot of what I've read is pretty disappointing.

Free speech gives you the right to be bigoted no more than the right to bear arms gives you the right to shoot someone you don't like in the face.

Yes, there are bigger issues than this going on in the world right now, does that mean we should just ignore this? Of course not. Bad things happen when good men do nothing.

I also have some gay friends and yes, the vernacular can be quiet colourful. Sometimes they say things that are wildly inappropriate, but these are private, non-hurtful discussions. Not that they ever would, but in no way does it give them or anybody else the right to use these terms in public hateful way.

Just make your life worth it, guys. If I've done anything worth a damn in my miserable existence, it's telling you to live it the fuck up. I mean that shit. The Sneap forum has given me knowledge I would not have gotten elsewhere, I do know that.