VINCENT CAVANAGH bought me a birthday kebab today

since i just started browsing here not long ago, what does everyone have against mehdi? he seems like a nice enough guy

he is..I would happily have his children (maybe not that far but u get what I mean)

Its just his sense of humour snow2fall dont take any of it e-personally although Id be equally as pissed off if someone put a beard on my face and used it as an avatar. Plus if Mehdi is scum then his opinions would mean shit all to you surely.

bleed_black_orchid said:
he is..I would happily have his children (maybe not that far but u get what I mean)

i'll keep that in mind until he makes me angry

it seems like a lot of people here have met personally. i didn't start listening to anathema until i started school. not many american fans from as far as i can tell. i've met one guy who recognized the band name when i an anathema shirt on, which was cool. most americans seem to have bad tastes in music

I was reading about how Internationally British people are percevied as hooligans, patriotic, with a good sense of history etc. slightly varied?And this article moved on to how Americans think the British are more stylish. Italians said that we werent.

Quite interesting, totally irrelevant non the less.

that's strange because it seems to me that americans think they are number one in everything.

i'm still regretting coming to school here.

i think goebels2fall is really really bitter. vik ill freeze a bit of my sponk and send it over to you in case you decide to have my babies one of these days. and liestje i hope i get to see liztje in berlin.

bleed_black_orchid said:
u dare send frozen spunk to my house mehdwad if I want some of your spunk Id go to France and get it fresh.

And what about Ben (if I remember his name correctly)? :OMG:

Image15.jpg

sponklogo.jpg