vintersorg dream line up

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
well,it really doesnt have to do anything with whats happening, im just curious on who would conform a dream line up for this band.

Keys:Sverd or Lazare
Bass:ChaoTh (unexpect) or someone not metal like victor wooten or Les Claypool. (steve digiorgio doesnt count cuz he actually played in vintersorg)
Drums: Hellhammer, Futureman,Martin Lopez.

I dont know, I certainly have a dream line up consisting of musicians whom I think are amazing however I'm not sure they would fit the bands style.

IdolWarship said:
my dream lineup is vintersorg singing in finntroll. does that count? am i allowed to dream that?:p
Quite heretic. ;)

My dream line-up did the last two studio records. Well, things may change...

vocals / guitar: vintersorg

lead guitar: mattias / samoth / infernus / satyr (2nd vocals too)

drums: asgeir or / gene hoglan / richard christy / sean reinert /

bass: steve or sean malone / tyr /

keys : lazare / svald / vintersorg himself

richard christy
richard christy is the man, bro. you being in chile though, do you get to hear his comedic genius? the man is a goddamn GENIUS of comedy on the howard stern show. one of the biggest team players ever. funnyfunny. which is kind of hard to handle when you think about the bands he plays in or played for, but yeah, all-around beast. :)

borknagar_ said:
vocals / guitar: vintersorg

lead guitar: mattias / samoth / infernus / satyr (2nd vocals too)

drums: asgeir or / gene hoglan / richard christy / sean reinert /

bass: steve or sean malone / tyr /

keys : lazare / svald / vintersorg himself
Infernus doesn't fit in Vintersorg.

Oh, well... I just noticed that DiGiorgios loss wouldn't be that bad if he would've been replaced by Pete Trewavas, now that would've been big scale asskicking! (just playing around ;) )

Mortyr said:
Infernus doesn't fit in Vintersorg.

do you know infernus to say that? you must know all his proyects and all guest works. i think it's possible if vintersorg plays like the older times.
infernus isn't a "closed mind", he got a great vision, i think he can do it. (to can is different to must or "he will do it").

winter-frost said:
I think Vintersorg and Mattias get the job done.

well yeah but its a "dream" line up, like i KNOW futureman probably doesnt even know who Mr. V is but hes so fucked up i would love to see what they could do together.

but yeah mattias and Mr.V pull it off very nicely