Vintersorg on Vinyl?

Krana

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2004
I wonder why Vintersorg haven't released any vinyl versions of their albums.
Is there a chance that we will ever see Vintersorg on Vinyl??

Grüße

J:T

I emailed Napalm about this once.... probably over a year ago now. Someone replied saying that it will never happen. Hopefully they change their stance on that someday :loco: I think it would be great to hear the Vintersorg albums on vinyl. I don't see why they couldn't just make a limited number of them, like maybe 200 or 300 like most bands do.

naplam is not very keen on vinyl it seems, too bad since vintersorg's artwork would look great in a gatefold sleeve :|

but i'm sure some other label would glady agree to release vinyl editions if that could be accepted by napalm that is :Smug:

I don't really care for vinyl, I'm quite comfortable with CDs (they take up enough space already :rolleyes: )
I definitely like to have picture discs though. I'm not really collecting them but still.

Well, if Vintersorg released like an all acoustic vinyl limited to 1000 copies or something similar to that I'd sure as fuck get it- but besides that I would have no reason to buy it. I enjoy listening to my vinyls (Still Day Beneath the Sun, Vargnatt, Graveland stuff etc) but if you want to transfer it to a CD you lose a certain degree of sound quality and it is a MAJOR pain in the ass.

Especially a band like Vintersorg should release their music on Vinyl and not on CDs. CDs are one of the most useless inventions in my opinion. Who needs them??

Grüße

J.T

Krana said:
Especially a band like Vintersorg should release their music on Vinyl and not on CDs. CDs are one of the most useless inventions in my opinion. Who needs them??

Grüße

J.T

me... im not a vinyl guy, sorry

Krana said:
Me. I've never had a record-player... :hotjump:

Well, looks like I'm pretty alone with my opinion hehehe..

Sad but true.. Vinylmaniacs are an endangered species

Greets,

J.T

So do I. Well I hope >Mr. V will get tired of releasing his music on CDs and jump on the "Vinyl-Horse" in the future

Grüße

J.T

Well... keep in mind that a lot of people need CDs to listen to music. I know a million people who use their cars or computers as their only "players". If someone who travels a lot (like me) wants to listen to music while they are getting around, its kind of hard to bust out some vinyls and a system on a plane, in a car, or while hiking in the woods.

Oh, and I love vinyls, I am a collector and wouldn't mind seeing Vintersorg on vinyl. I'm simply defending CDs.