Vintersorg

Ricardo"Vintersorg"

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2006
mister Hedlund ...i want to know if the vintersorg will come to brazil and when ?i really want to watch your show :) ...PS:your voise rocks :worship:

Hey Ricardo, welcome to the forum!

I myself am pretty new, and I love it!

Feel free to ask questions and participate in any discussions you want!

Hope you enjoy your time here :kickass:

Ricardo, this might be little off topic, but i recomend you to check out Borknagar too^^ Especially since you like Vintersorg and hes the vocalist there now^^ Check out the album Empiricism.

i've known Vintersorg for quite a while now, but as far as i know, the band never left Sweden for concerts. correct me if i'm wrong.
however, Otyg did a tour many years ago. even though that was long before i was into this music.
perhaps either Vintersorg or Borknagar would tour after releasing their upcoming albums. who knows, maybe they will come to your town too.

after brazil...come north to the USA.especially the cleveland,ohio area.we have a good metal scene up there.

i still havnt figured out why bands like vintersorg and borknagar havnt caught on here in the states....i mean c'mon ...should i listen to vintersorg or godsmack....its really not a tough question.

:kickass: thanks everyone ...that really sucks >< by the way i allread know Borknagar ,but thaks for the tip ^^ i´m really sad that vintersorg will never come to brazil ...like my brother say ,Vintersorg is not too famous here in brazil ,but i have hope that he will come ^^ ...i want to know if Andreas Hedlund him self comment in this forum ???:kickass:

Azzor1911 said:
i've known Vintersorg for quite a while now, but as far as i know, the band never left Sweden for concerts. correct me if i'm wrong.
however, Otyg did a tour many years ago. even though that was long before i was into this music.
perhaps either Vintersorg or Borknagar would tour after releasing their upcoming albums. who knows, maybe they will come to your town too.
Vintersorg played at the Summer Breeze Festival 2004, Wacken Open Air 2001, and I know they've been to Vienna once as well.

Just wanted everyone to know about some Vintersorg related projects.

First off we have Casket Casey, a horror-rock/goth metal project comprised of Cia Hedmark (Vintersorg, Otyg, Hel), Mattias Marklund (Vintersorg, Otyg, TME), Mikael Lang, Patrik Pettersson, Stefan Stromberg (Otyg).
"Coffin' Up Bones" CD EP released through Blood and Guts Records

Also TME
Trash Metal from hell!
Comprised of Mattias Marklund (Vintersorg, Otyg, Casket Casey), Andreas Stenlund, Johan Lindgren, Benny Hagglund (Fission).

Currently recording debut album for Aphotic Records

Check it out!
You can hear them on MySpace:
myspace.com/casketcasey
myspace.com/generator666
myspace.com/bloodandgutsrecords
myspace.com/aphoticrecords

Heard about both of these, casket casey should be really good as Cia is such a lovely vocalist, in Otyg everytime I heard her it was a treat.

Yeah that would totally rule, I havent heard anything about it though. It would be really interesting to hear her sing with Mr V on one of his songs like The Egnimatic Spirit or something.