VIO-LENCE DVD

pflinger

Oct 28, 2003
Visit site
Shit yeah this hands down the best dvd by a metal band out there. Check what is on it. It comes out this tues AUG 8TH through MEGAFORCE RECORDS

DISC 1:

"Blood & Dirt"
90-min documentary

DISC 2:

Thrash of the Titans - 08/11/01
01. Kill On Command
02. Eternal Nightmare
03. Serial Killer
04. Mentally Afflicted
05. Officer Nice
06. Phobophobia
07. World In A World
08. T.D.S. (Take It As You Will)
09. I Profit

Live at Slim's - 12/14/01
10. Liquid Courage
11. Ageless Eyes
12. Calling In The Coroner
13. Subterfuge
14. Bodies On Bodies
15. Paraplegic

The Pound 420 Show - 04/19/03
16. Gutterslut

The Stone '93
17. Color of Life

This will be great... Jerry Allen of Tales from the Pit put it together and i can't wait to see it. He used a lot of old footage.....

Eh........they were OK. I saw them live and they're a better live band than a recording band.

thraxx said:
Anyone see them in the 80's???

That was the shit!!!

Saw them in 1989. They were excellent live, and I went to buy their tape a week later, and was totally unimpressed. Some bands really kick ass live but have a difficult translating it to a recording, and Vio-Lence is one of them.

/\ /\ What are you talking about Eternal Nightmare goes down as one of the best thrash album ever outside Reign in Blood. I have seem them 12 times and the only disapointing show was the their last one. So that is a pretty good record 11/12 not bad. To the poster up above I am not Sean Killian :lol: :lol:

pflinger said:
/\ /\ What are you talking about Eternal Nightmare goes down as one of the best thrash album ever outside Reign in Blood. I have seem them 12 times and the only disapointing show was the their last one. So that is a pretty good record 11/12 not bad. To the poster up above I am not Sean Killian :lol: :lol:

Which one was that??? the Pound show????
I saw them at the House of Blues in LA, the Avalon and TOTT......
Plus a lot of times in the past.... One of the best ones was in Fresno with Exodus

/\ /\ Yeah their last show was the 420 fest at the pound. They even mention how they sucked that night on the dvd because they were wasted:lol: Jerry did a killer job on this. There is an easter egg on the live disc a show from 87 at the stone.

pflinger said:
/\ /\ Yeah their last show was the 420 fest at the pound. They even mention how they sucked that night on the dvd because they were wasted:lol:

Nice to know they appreciate their fans so much they laugh at the fact they were so wasted they put on a fucking awful show. o_O Hilarious! Maybe not for the poor guys that spent cash going to see them.

/\ /\ Yeah I was mad but hey it was their final show!! The were putting to rest VIO-LENCE. So for them it was celebrating all the years they put into the band. It was cool to see the orignal line up at the show which no one thought would happen again. So in my eyes that makes up for the drunkeness and it wasn't just them it was also the the dude working the board :lol:

pflinger said:
/\ /\ Yeah I was mad but hey it was their final show!! The were putting to rest VIO-LENCE. So for them it was celebrating all the years they put into the band. It was cool to see the orignal line up at the show which no one thought would happen again. So in my eyes that makes up for the drunkeness and it wasn't just them it was also the the dude working the board :lol:

Ah fair enough I suppose. I just hate sloppy bands who get so wasted they can't play properly. G N' R were always like that, if you see live videos of them from years ago Slash could never play the solos properly and the songs were fucking ruined.
But for a final show I suppose it was all about a party. :kickass:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
I got to see them back 88 or 89 not sure (???) I think they were on tour with Dark Angel at the time. Vio-lence smashed my teeth right out of place!!!!
:headbang:

Dark Angel! I think it was them headlining with Vio-Lence as an opener.