VIRGIN STEELE "Noble Savage" Re-Issue

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
via www.melodicrock.com :

"SPV / Steamhammer is proud to re-release one of heavy metals most iconic records of all time: Virgin Steele's Noble Savage. This re-release comes with 19 bonus tracks, 12 of them previously unreleased. And since 1986 the first time again on Vinyl!
Noble Savage is the third album from the American heavy metal band Virgin Steele. David DeFeis claims, "Noble Savage is an extremely important album in the history of Virgin Steele. It was a major accomplishment for us at the time that it was recorded, and an immensely satisfying recording that I feel still holds up quite well today. It was the most focused, most well recorded, written and performed album we had done up to that point in our career. For me it is really our first album". This is also the first album where the current musical style of the band can be said to be found fully manifested, containing grandiose compositions with a multilayered keyboard sound and more sophisticated arrangements than heard before on previous albums. Noble Savage has become one of the most popular Virgin Steele albums and it includes the songs "We Rule the Night" and "Noble Savage", which the band still plays in concert.
Tracklisting: - Double digipak incl. new booklet with rare photos and new liner notes by David DeFeis -
CD 1 01. We Rule The Night 02. I´m On Fire 03. Thy Kingdom Come 04. Image Of A Faun At Twilight (instrumental) 05. Noble Savage 06. Fight Tooth And Nail 07. The Evil In her Eyes 08. Rock Me 09. Don`t Close Your Eyes 10. The Angel Of Light 11. Obession (It Burns For You) - bonus track 12. Love And Death - bonus track 13. Where Are You Running To - bonus track 14. Come On And Love Me - bonus track 15. The Spirit Of Steele - bonus track 16. The Pyre of Kings (instrumental) - bonus track.
CD 2 – Extra Noble Ingredients 01. To The Devil A Daughter – previously unreleased 02. God Of Violence Kill - previously unreleased 03. Viking - previously unreleased 04. Ase`s Death (instrumental) - previously unreleased 05. Bitches From Hell - previously unreleased 06. Fight Tooth And Nail (Roman Sword Re-Mix) - bonus track 07. Tales From The Hammer - previously unreleased 08. We Rule The Night (live pre-production rehearsal) - previously unreleased 09. I´m On Fire (live pre-production rehearsal) - previously unreleased 10. Fight Tooth And Nail (live pre-production rehearsal) - previously unreleased 11. Rock Me (live pre-production rehearsal) - previously unreleased 12. We Rule The Night (Bigger gongs & Bombs early rough mix version) - previously unreleased 13. Noble Savage (Flanging To Eternity early rough mix version) - previously unreleased."

"We're releasing a collection of previously unreleased live and rare recordings. Also Noble savage is being packaged as a bonus"