Virgin Steele NY show!

Fun show, especially seeing Christina, Pete, Eric, Mike, Rebecca, George etc. VS had just the 3 guys and the sound was marginal. Still a good show, but I would say they are definitely placed properly in the PP line up. Photos and review posted soon.

AMBR, I don't know if you noticed, but next to the Sound Guy the sound was much much better. Moving over there for me made a world of difference.

I think they'll put on a good show at PP.

Btw...George doesn't post here...so I'll shamelessly plug his band. Zandelle's "Vengeance Rising" - Available now. (btw, I picked it up tonight along with Virgin Steele's newest CD...Guess which album Amazon recommends to buy along with Vengeance Rising.....I love coincidences.)

AMBR, I don't know if you noticed, but next to the Sound Guy the sound was much much better. Moving over there for me made a world of difference.

I think they'll put on a good show at PP.
Yea the sound did change depending on where you were standing. Should have got near the sound guy.

I agree, they are definitely going to be a great set at PP. I posted a few photos in our forum. Will put up the rest soon.

Fun show, especially seeing Christina, Pete, Eric, Mike, Rebecca, George etc. VS had just the 3 guys and the sound was marginal. Still a good show, but I would say they are definitely placed properly in the PP line up. Photos and review posted soon.

Agreed. They were good and will do well in their PPUSA slot. Although, if they play the soundtrack to Conan the Barbarian again, they'll have about half an hour left to play their actual set. :lol:

~C