virus and mental hospital

Zopiclon

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2007
i can see that the virus thing is very good when hospitalized and the hate towards them are getting stronger. when the only chance to be free is to take once life, when the psychose goes to delusions of grandeur (i am the great messiah of the fallen paradise) or (in a world controlled by machines) a theory that realtiies a data program, that we're all stuck in one and the same machine. we're just software, a virus eating away. hehehe that's nice peter, go on it is very good stuff in your music

what on earth

if you can't see the viral behavior of man, or the machines which we rely on to sustain our societies, then you do need help.

The theory of being stuck in some sort of data program or that everything is not physical but mental/illusional world we're stuck in. It's good to listen to this kind of lyrics since they can have several meanings. My perception of Virus album lyrics was that it is a mad man who becomes more and more crazy, locked up, and mixed by the doctors to then in the end "Living To Die" sit their in his what the fuck is it called... ahh you know the shirt that they have in mental hospitals. Cause he sings "can I break these chains" = "CAN I take off the shirt". etc etc etc and "I am the great Messiah" ahh man this guy have become totally psychotic after paranoid delusions in Scrutinized to delusions of grandeur in Living To Die. Sorry that I explain bad but I am not totally good in this verbal thing, my head is fucked up of all the medicines:p

Anyway don't end up without traces, or cast dirt try to write something good now instead of the same old crap going on on the stupid internet forums. But Peter is good, a genius of making music aight goodnight and have fun

yeah well man dont take all of this TOO seriously...I mean...Peter says a lot of stuff...sometimes hes not afraid to die, some other times he's not ready to die, and thats when he's not being abducted or chopping a whore into pieces...

most of what he says are general perceptions of reality adapted to fit his music yanno...