VIRUS Kills

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
This was the Hypocrisy album that I've been waiting for.

I bought two of their albums, THE ARRIVAL and CATCH 22, and I didn't really feel the greatness of it's frontman like I did with Bloodbath's NIGHTMARES MADE FLESH...

Until I bought VIRUS.

It has the frantic energy and brutality that surprised and delighted me, and the songs flow alot better than the previous albums that I had. This is one of the best releases of the year. And I'm happy I hung in there... :headbang:

seems to me, nmf made a lot of new hypo fans!!!

cool, but dont ever pick on catch 22 or arrival, let alone previous efforts
AERRRRRGGGHHHHH

the arrival is much better in my ears. it`s a matter of taste of course. why the hell didn`t you buy abducted and the final chapter first?

probably dismissed hypocrisy as another one of those bands not worth checking out, like a lot of ppl do..
fuck those fuckers

I like a few songs off all their albums, but this has to be their tightest album and the over all production is just unmatched, he's gunna have a hard time topping that next year :)

cadaver said:
the arrival is much better in my ears. it`s a matter of taste of course. why the hell didn`t you buy abducted and the final chapter first?

I bought what I could find in my local record store, and those two albums were the only ones I could find. I was told by the good members here on this message board that THE ARRIVAL was the most accessible and I went for that one first. But I will admit that I haven't really given CATCH 22 a proper listen.