Virus - Limited Edition (Live DVD)

Yeah it's an hour long show when they were supporting Cannibal Corpse.

Well you could always try eBay if you really want it. I don't know though, they don't have much Hypocrisy stuff on there the few times I've checked.

I looked all over the mall today and no luck finding virus : ( oh well i remeber seeing one with the bonus dvd at media play i'll get it tomorrow i just hope its still there

Does anyone know the name (or even the lyrics) of the bonus song on the CD of the lim. Edition? Neither the booklet nor darklyrics nor cddb says anything about it :ill:.

I have it!... this are the songs of the Dvd

Born Dead, Buried Alive
Fusion Programed Minds
Adjusting The Sun
Eraser
Turn The Page
Fire In The Sky
Necronomicon
Slaves To The Parasites
Reborn
Roswell 47
God Is A Lie
Deathrow (No Regret)

And a bonus track...

Total Disaster (Live, I don't remember where, with the frontman of "Destruction" on vocals)

a long time ago... thanks "dumdidum"... now i have virus with the bonus dvd
and BastardSonOfGod, i have some pics of the "bang your head" festival 2003 and this link... > http://www.bang-your-head.de/rueckblick/2003/2003_samstag.php

i can't read german but i can read "hypocrisy", "schmier" and "total desaster" :kickass:

and someone can tell me the setlist and where is the show on the arrival's bonus dvd ????

i don't know if you can see, but my english it's to poor :lol:

salud!!!

I finally found this fucking album today. Haven't got a chance to sit down and listen to it but I put the dvd in for a little while and I must say its a little disapointing. Its just really akward that the instrumentals are so quiet. Its free though so whatever. But in the meantime i'll stick with live and clips.

I think that the bonus song is called "Watch Out".
Lets try to make lyrics for it. This is what I've heard:

It's saying you my thing and ... full 'cause you the one in your way
It's time to move on, I don't have time for you
You just moving yourself

You better watch out!
It shows all your place, ...
You better watch out!
I've seen it before, you laughing/nothing my back

You lie it to say, no one believing you, including yourself
Who are you, what do you want?
You know, you talk too much, it's burning all in your tongue

You better watch out!
You better watch out!

You better watch out!
You better watch out!

You better watch out!

You better watch out!

Shitty russian lable "Irond" released DIGI deluxe CD+DVD "Virus". It doesn't include "Watch Out" but has full version of DVD with "Total Disaster". Besides, DIGI-pack is made up with gold lettering.