VISIGOTH

Oh yeah, one of my most anticipated albums of this year. The song in that link is just as good as "Dungeon Master" and their cover of "Necropolis" was awesome when they played it live. Check out some of their older songs on bandcamp, especially "Seven Golden Ships" and "Iron Brotherhood":

https://visigoth.bandcamp.com/

Really cool guys who are into REAL metal. LOL! I am proud to see them doing so well and flying the Salt Lake City banner :)

I was just remembering hearing some of the rough demos Jake (singer) was showing me in my car about 5 years ago... I knew right then they were going to shake the pillars of metal. I told him "The guys at Cruz Del Sur would jizz in their pants if they hear this!", I never thought they would land on Metal Blade. I hope it isn't the typical one-shot-stick-to-the-wall deal with MB... even then, they have their name established at this point now, hopefully they keep up the momentum.

I had already been talking to VISIGOTH since discovering them last week myself, and if Glenn doesn't beat me to it - which I hope he does because they deserve a bigger audience than I could offer - I'll be inviting them to Atlanta as soon as they are ready to visit the southeast! :worship:

if you like what you're hearing in the OP and on their video for DungeonMaster, go pre-order their debut from MetalBlade. And while you're waiting for delivery, check out their BandCamp page and support them there.

:kickass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oclDVweTR4

of the 2015 albums i have heard so far, The Revenant King is #1 and Night Demon - Curse of the Damned is #2.

The Revenant King is a damn fine album and the band really grows from their first 2 demos, which i was lucky enough to release on cassette tape back in 2012 (long before Cruz Del Sur/Sarlacc issued the vinyl of Final Spell). They were incredible live at Ragnarokkr in 2014 and most importantly these guys are down to earth and so humble, they are absolutely loving what is going on. 5 of the nicest guys ive ever met and had the opportunity to work with. I really hope this deal with Metal Blade is a good one and really gets them out there.