Vision Divine Albums

Clark Griswold

WallyWorld anyone?
Mar 5, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
I have been a fan of Labyrinth for some time now and had just plain forgotten about Thorsten's Vision Divine.

Hearing the samples on the PP Site absolutely floored me. I must have their catalog. Unfortunately, I have only been able to purchase 'Stream of Consciousness'. The S/T, Send Me An Angel and The Perfect Machine are all on import ranging from $40 to $50.

I have tried The End, CM Distro, Nuclear Blast and other obscure CD Sites to no avail. I haven't a problem paying import price, but before I do, I would like to ask around to see if anyone knows where I can get these albums at a lower cost.

Has anyone heard of Vision Divine getting picked up by a domestic label? I could wait a little longer.

All info would be greatly appreciated.

Brent

P.S. Anyone know when Ned's site will be up and do they carry Vision Divine in their stock?

Perfect Machine is available on amazon.com for $14 or so.

The earlier ones are mediocre anyway and probably won't be a big part of the setlist. I'd be surprised if they play more than one or two songs from the Leone era.

You have been able to find Stream Of Consciousness because it was actually released in the US (on Metal Blade). I don't know if anyone has plans for a US release of their latest one (there's no info about them on the Metal Blade site). However, you don't have to spend $40 - $50 for it... I've seen European imports for $17 - $18. Their first 2 discs were never released in the US. I got Italian pressings for low prices back when those discs were originally released, and some small online metal vendors in the US had some of those copies in stock, but I doubt they do any more. Though I'm pretty sure there are imports floating around for well under $50 (probably in the $20 range). And, as Junnie said, there's a decent chance of finding a good price on a used copy on eBay.

Actually, they do play stuff from both their first and second CD's. I'm not sure if they will considering the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did "The Whisper" from CD 1 near the end of their set

I wish, but yeah, it is probably asking too much as I don't think Olaf wants anything to do w/ Labyrinth anymore. I just pray for Labyrinth next year in an extended 4 slot!!!! That would be great.