Vital Remains Live?

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
Hey guys is vital remains live good? cuz im thinking about hitting the show..... and what is their sets like?

swizzlenuts said:
Hey guys is vital remains live good? cuz im thinking about hitting the show..... and what is their sets like?

Not sure. They haven't played many shows with the current live line-up, so there's no telling. But I'm assuming, that most of the songs will be from Dechristianize. At the Milwaukee Metalfest, they were only able to play four songs. The songs played were: Dechristianize, Infidel, Devoured Elysium, and Rush Of Deliverance. The band was tight, except Benton didn't remember the vocals, because it was only the third time that Benton had played together with that particular unit. That was July 2003, and the live line-up as since changed again, but I bet they're still pretty tight, and have had more practice. And that's the only live show of the band's I have seen(bootleg of that show). So, I'd go see them, and I'd recommend doing your drinking during Black Dahlia Murder, and Cattle Decapitation. ;)