Viva Italia!

i was mostly kidding.

because i like soccer and cars.

apparently you didnt read my post about wanting an Impreza WRX

Söy;6200692 said:
i was mostly kidding.

because i like soccer and cars.

apparently you didnt read my post about wanting an Impreza WRX

No, I didn't. Impreza's are nice, but a PAIN to find parts for here. Check this one out. Nice sounding STIhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=oBHfIQn43-I

My main problem with soccer/football/calcio is that it's fucking boring, no matter who plays, based simply on the structure of the game. There are two goals and 90 minutes. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins. Big deal. Where's the strategy? Where's the forward thinking? Each goal counts for one point. There's no proactiveness, only reactiveness.

People say that American football is boring because of the stop/start, but those are called PLAYS and they are DIFFERENT every single time, usually...unlike soccer, where one person has the ball and kicks it to the other guy over and over and over and over and over until someone finally fucks up and scores. There's much more strategy with American football, much more of a challenge...plus, let's not kid ourselves, it's a pretty rough sport. Only rugby in my opinion is more brutal. Yes, there are pads and stuff in football, but those pads aren't for making it hurt less...they're there to keep you from getting killed. If you think it doesn't hurt when someone runs over your ass even with pads on, strap on some pads and go see for yourself.

I like all kinds of sports, but I have to say with all honesty and no bias that soccer, while it may be very difficult agility-wise and endurance-wise, it's just boring. Compound that with all the babies in the league and you realize why soccer is huge for girls in the US and not guys.