Viva la Bands 2

Oh my your so pro! GZ...

Immature people what the fuck does it matter to you that i listen to Radio Bam? one of the reasons is that i like CKY and the movies bam does. Yes his recent MTV stuff is crappy but meh it makes him money.

Whiney or not for someone who lived a cross a shit factory, he has gotten far.

He was from WEST CHESTER, that's no shit factory.

Scythes of Bodom said:
In other news, Children Of Bodom will be featured with a new song on Bam Margera's compilation "Viva La Bands 2". An interesting note was Margera's statement in an interview where he told that one of the featured bands wrote a brand new song only for his CD and that "Children Of Bodom is doing this as well". Of course lots of questions occur now. Will it be a new song that will also appear on the next Children Of Bodom album or is it only a new cover song? At least we can be sure that the song has already been recorded and we're gonna hear something new of Children Of Bodom in the next two or three months (approximate release date of "Viva La Bands 2"), which nobody really expected. (Thanks to Emtee)

"Children of Bodom is doing this as well".. maybe they meant COB is also having other bands making songs for their new album :p

No, I think they'll record a demo song for it, like with the Helloween or whatever the fuck the album they put the Towards Dead End demo onto.

I don't like this. I mean usually we already know 2 top songs from the upcoming albums (like T,L&S & In Your in AYDY) before they're released, then they only have 2 other top songs (like LDB & AYDY) on it and 5 "fillers". I'd love it all at once so there's more to enjoy. It's not that I wouldn't wanna hear new stuff as soon as possible, but not if it's included under the name of any other brand, so that in a way someone else takes the credit for it.

I don't like this. I mean usually we already know 2 top songs from the upcoming albums (like T,L&S & In Your in AYDY) before they're released, then they only have 2 other top songs (like LDB & AYDY) on it and 5 "fillers". I'd love it all at once so there's more to enjoy. It's not that I wouldn't wanna hear new stuff as soon as possible, but not if it's included under the name of any other brand, so that in a way someone else takes the credit for it.

Dude, stfu. You're stating your opinion. It's not fact so don't say it is. To me they were all pretty solid track, I love them all, except Punch me I Bleed and the japanese bonus track. To me:

1. Living Dead Beat = Amazing
2. Are You Dead Yet? = Amazing
3. If You Want Peace... Prepare For War = Amazing
4. Punch Me I Bleed = Not so great
5. In Your Face = Amazing
6. Next In Line = Pretty good/decent
7. Bastards Of Bodom = Amazing/Great
8. Trashed, Lost, Strung Out = Pretty Great/Good
9. We're Not Gonna Fall = Pretty Great/Good

"Bam Margera Presents…Viva La Bands, Vol. 2" is the latest in Bam's unique musical vision shared with his fans. The CD/DVD combo will hit stores on September 4, 2007 and feature unreleased tracks from CLUTCH, IN FLAMES, CKY, CHILDREN OF BODOM, VAINS OF JENNA, and more.

From http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=73980

That is awesome. Can't fucking wait till then XD Suck that they are associated withthat fuckbag but whatever, new Bodom is good enough for me. But :lol::

As one of the world's leading pop culture icons, Bam has achieved success in every aspect of modern media, including TV, film, Internet, and radio. Bam has also received acclaim as one of the world's finest and most popular action sports athletes. As an established "tastemaker," Bam is determined to deliver original high-energy music to an entire generation of his peers, while engaging and inspiring music fans and musicians alike. "Viva La Bands"' companion tour will be taking out some bands from the compilation and is estimated to visit over 20 cities in the USA beginning in October 2007. Fans can expect to see additional footage on a traveling screen and even Bam himself at select shows.

"Tastemaker"... pop icon... pfft. I hope he comes to a show near me, and I will attend the concert solely to kick his ass. Although he'll prolly have security protecting him, the little pussy.

Bam is as excited for the release as fans around the world will be. "I'm so fucking psyched that some of my favorite bands recorded exclusive songs this time around!" he says. "CLUTCH and IN FLAMES fucking rock and my brother Jess did a sick CKY remix. Obviously THE SOUNDS are one of my favorite bands — my wife even insisted that they play our wedding. I also sent the first band I signed, VAINS OF JENNA, into the studio to record a new track for the record." Revealing what will make the DVD a must-have for Bam fans, he adds "I'm finding some of my best, unused footage for the DVD. Everyone keeps asking me for a CKY5 but I think this DVD might be the closest thing to that!"

He doesn't even mention Bodom... faggot.

something that sohws us that he's not very clever,as COB is the best band he has in the list by musicians,by music and as people.not saying this because I'm COB fan,but if anyone finds a better band in this shitty list please tell me.but objectively better band,not a more popular or an older band:just a better band in terms of members and ability to make muic.

Dude, stfu. You're stating your opinion. It's not fact so don't say it is. To me they were all pretty solid track, I love them all, except Punch me I Bleed and the japanese bonus track.

Remember before when I was the only one who said AYDY is the best album, everyone just went fuck you faggot amateur AYDY<shit Hatebreeder is da best and now it's turned around. I love the sound but think it's got a weak side: it's spiritless. I hope the new stuff is even more heavy but brings the spirit back. More keys and shit.

1. Living Dead Beat = Amazing
2. Are You Dead Yet? = Great except for chorus
3. If You Want Peace... Prepare For War = Pretty nice but.. dry
4. Punch Me I Bleed = Great live, sucks on album
5. In Your Face = Great
6. Next In Line = Doesn't interest me
7. Bastards Of Bodom = Same
9. We're Not Gonna Fall = Nice but not my taste

So is it exclusively for Bam Margera, some cheesy cover crap song, or one of the best songs of the new album? COB has not confirmed this. I just can't fucking wait to hear what new COB sounds like!! I'm screaming like a girl out of anxiety

So Zarok told me in mail that the thread here became some what more postive and i was somewhat suprised by that after the first 2-3 comments i got after posting here. He also asked me to send him the conversation they had on the show so here it is.

Chad : Bam you wanna play a song?
Bam : Yeah lets go listen that Placebo song, being as they just wrote me a brand new song.
Novak : Really?
Bam : for the Viva la Bands CD 2 coming.
Novak : When is the second one coming out?
Bam : Clutch also did and i think children of Bodom is doing it aswell, dude everybody is just making new songs.
Novak : for your album?
Bam : Just for the Viva la Bands number two.
Novak : when is the release date on that?
Bam : I'm claiming 2-3 months.

Remember before when I was the only one who said AYDY is the best album, everyone just went fuck you faggot amateur AYDY<shit Hatebreeder is da best and now it's turned around. I love the sound but think it's got a weak side: it's spiritless. I hope the new stuff is even more heavy but brings the spirit back. More keys and shit.

I also loved AYDY, I never said it was their best but I always argued against people who said it was shit.

So is it exclusively for Bam Margera, some cheesy cover crap song, or one of the best songs of the new album? COB has not confirmed this. I just can't fucking wait to hear what new COB sounds like!! I'm screaming like a girl out of anxiety

I'm not screaming like a good but I'm looking forward to it, I hope it leaks.

who know what is gayer then being on a bam CD?, Having Needled 24/7 used on a comercial for super sweet 16.:lol: