Vocal effects

Nathan actually used about 4 tracks, here and there a primary one, a split second vocal shift in one vocal track to announciate the "S's" Same old tricks in the book to make a studio album.

Nathan has the low guttural vocal, the just low guttural, the mid range, and high midrange vocal styles. Quite diverse if you ask me. The additional screams are done by Mark, and he doesnt do low vocals.

If you think Nathan is GOD you should hear the white colored demo, red logo, that was released in 1998/97...haha But yes, lots of advances since then, maybe lots of cigs and drinks changed that or just practice for years and years.

I take that back, the OTHER demos around that time, he still had his low guttural shit..I guess he just deicded for a last min change to happen Just for the demo....

Which reminds me , I really want to play NO ONE WINS..see how it would sound like now....it was a good song...

Well you all have heard You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore and you have heard Kill For God, We Are All Dying, we have Darkness is Comfort which is a fast death metal song, and contains some creeping riffs. I dont know what we will play.