Vocal Training

haha, low recoil. Military uses them so they must be good. hell, even John Maclane uses them.
Only fired a few rounds them one, but it was decent.
Why, can you get one for cheap?

When i practice falsetto, it seems like i can't get anywhere close and when i try to hit a high note, no sound comes out at all, but that only happens when i reach a certain pitch in my voice. I have noticed that when I even try, it's weak. Does practice help reach newer ranges and strengthen my falsetto voice as time goes by? I'm going to check out these video's when I get home, I'm at work right now.

When i practice falsetto, it seems like i can't get anywhere close and when i try to hit a high note, no sound comes out at all, but that only happens when i reach a certain pitch in my voice.
You constrict your vocal folds by straining the muscles in your neck and throat, and possible your tongue too. Falsetto requires everything to be loose apart from the small muscles inside your larynx, which you need to learn to operate - or better put, you need to learn to stop using all the other muscles. It's difficult to unlearn that, but it's possible.

Next time you sing falsetto (or try to), look in a mirror. If you see the muscles tensing up, or your larynx rising (and in 99% of the people, it does), then you're using the wrong muscles. You'll need a vocal coach to help you out on that, I can't type up a tutorial just like that.

At any rate, relax all the muscles you can, that includes the ones in the rest of your body. If you're tensing a muscle in your leg, all the other muscles in your body, including your throat and mouth, will react by tensing up in response. Again, it takes a good vocal coach to help you stand without tensing up.

More questions, let me know.

Short answer: possibly.
It may be that you just can't hit those notes. Learning proper techniques may be able to help you.
Everyone should be able to hit the falsetto register, except those with severe vocal damage. It might not sound like Rob Halford in his heyday, but the sheer height of the notes should always be possible.

Yeah, it just may be the muscles being tight. I CAN hit high notes, but the higher the note the weaker the sound is. I'll defiantly need a teacher of some sort then, but cool your information was indeed very helpful.

everyone should be able to hit the falsetto register, except those with severe vocal damage. It might not sound like Rob Halford in his heyday, but the sheer height of the notes should always be possible.

Sure this is true that you should be able to hit high notes by relaxing the muscles etc., it all depends on your many factors like you mentioned. But also while you are able to hit those notes it doesn't mean you will achieve a sound that is pleasing. Which is something I think many people mistake. I knew plenty of students my voice teacher had who could hit the high notes, but you just didn't want to hear it.
There is a reason people like Halford, Tate etc. are looking upon in such a way. If everyone could do it, then they wouldn't be special.

Like I said before, there are so many factors and so many different things that come into play it is silly to try and type it all.

Hence why I continue to say, see a voice coach. They can help you to figure out a great many things about your particular voice.