Vocal Training

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Like i said before, I want to get into vocal training. I would like to reach "Falsetto", power metal stuff, but I know it's going to take some practice. I can scream very low, growls and some more higher pitches screams, but again, i still need some practice.

If anyone here knows, can i get some recommendations for certain videos that help with this? Anything will do, i just need some resources.

Google man, or you know what try calling some local singing schools around you and ask to come in for some free lessons to try it out. Or see if they even have anything to help, it can't hurt. A video might help but you need some kind of real life assistance as well.

You'll know you're doing well if you can sing "Battle Angels" and then "Black No. 1" talk about a broad range you'd be pulling off there.

Jennifer McIntosh Vocalist and Music Instruction
Serving the Riverton Area

(307) 797-4010

The only person worth checking out. Everyone else is 3 hours away if not more. She works in Casper area though...which is also 3 hours away. Well, i guess if i am going to need any type of training im going to travel....great.

I don't know anything about video's about falsetto heights, but I find this video (and the other vocal warm-up parts) extremely useful for improving tone on short term.
If you follow the instructions well you should really notice a change in singing more relaxed and resonant and everything
check it:
and

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, see if you can do one lesson a month. That will make the drive more bearable.

secrets of singing by jeffery allen is a good book and comes with 2 CDs use can use for lessons and warming up.

^ No doubt! It could be that he has a normal size penis and his balls are just really, really large! :lol:

Edit: The comment section at youtube was full of lolz! hahha! This was my favorite:

"damn omg his balls are big as hell u can tell by the pants,and im not gay i wasn't tyring to look i was just looking at his whole body at once lol"