Vocalist David Michael Leaves Imagika!

8/13/03

VOCALIST DAVID MICHAEL LEAVES IMAGIKA!

Ok right to it then. Vocalist David Michael has left the band. His heart wasn’t in it any more so it’s time to move on. His reason was lengthy, but the bottom line was he just couldn’t bear to continue with Imagika. We will rename the band and find a new vocalist to complete the new CD we started in June with Neil Kernon. All the music is recorded and sounds killer so no tears! Why rename the band? Well out of respect to Dave and the fans it seems like the right thing to do. It can’t be Imagika without Dave since he was one of the founding members of the band and co-writer of just about every tune we ever recorded. Plus the new material will be different with a new singer so why beat a dead horse? The existing band will carry on adding some new elements and hopefully a killer new vocalist. We’ll keep this site updated as soon as we pick a new moniker and have any more details to divulge. Thanx to all our supporters from the past, present and future! You know who you are! We refuse to die!

Cheers,
Steve, Henry, Elena

Anyone interested in the vocalist slot should contact us at headlesscorpse@hotmail.com or mail info/demos to P.O. Box 41 New Almaden, Ca. 95042 We’ll consider all candidates, but right up front you have to be able to sing! No DM/BM vocals please.

As I said in another thread:

A big thank you to Dave for all the excellent years, and I wish him the best in whatever he decides to do next.!:headbang:

Don't panic, people. I've heard the new Imagika material and it kicks serious ass! If you liked Imagika's previous material, you'll love the new music. With Neil Kernon responsible for the production, the next disc is going to be crushing! The band just needs to find another high quality vocalist now (which may take some time).

-Mark

Wish all the best to Dave in the future. Henry my brotha, keep pushing forward and I will keep my eyes out for a new vocalist for you kats. What sound are you guys looking for in the vocalist department? Let me know bro and I will try to help you out as much as I can.

Keep Killing!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Thanx for the love ya'all! We will continue because the new material is just too strong to throw away. Till next time.

Cheers,
Steve

ZHJ&T said:
Wish all the best to Dave in the future. Henry my brotha, keep pushing forward and I will keep my eyes out for a new vocalist for you kats. What sound are you guys looking for in the vocalist department? Let me know bro and I will try to help you out as much as I can.

Keep Killing!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Well Jasun we'll need someone who is melodic first and aggressive second. Vocalist we all like are the usual old dudes like Rob, Dio, Bruce and for newer vocalist we dig, Tom from Evergrey, Warrel, Barlow,Ripper.Blaze etc. Good stage persona would help also. You know the drill brotha! Thanx for the help in advance.
Steve

It's sad to see him go. But, I'm sure the decision wasn't easy for him. The band will bounce back though because they a great musicians. So, I'm looking forward to where they go, and the new singer that comes into the fold.

I guess you weren't kidding last friday night Dave. I wish you the best,hopefully you can find that magic again.

I know that whatever Steve, Henry and Elena do will certainly kick ass and I look forward to hearing and seeing what the future holds in store for you guys.

Bear

Dear Imagika fans,

David Michael here...For those people that haven't heard by now, August 12th marked my last day in Imagika. It's been a awesome 10 years plus, and I will cherish the memories from that time (and they are quite a few of them). :headbang: The band and I will remain close friends, and I will support them in whatever they chose to do in the future. On the otherhand, I feel it's time for me to venture off into more obscure plains. Imagika has always been a rock solid, very talented, thrash metal band; however, my interests lie elsewhere now. I wish to pursue a more unpredictable, unusual, somewhat modern, metal sound. I will always stay metal because that's where my heart is. I, somewhat, envy the future vocalist of Imagika because Steve, Henry, and Elena are three of the easiest people that I've had the pleasure to work with. This has been one of the hardest decisions in my life, but I feel I needed to move on. Recently, my full attention has not been with Imagika, and I don't think that's fair to the fans or the band. All my best to Imagika and all the people that support the band. Chaos out! :loco:

Metal Is The Law! :devil:

David Michael

NAUGHTYEVILCLOWN said:
Dear Imagika fans,

David Michael here...For those people that haven't heard by now, August 12th marked my last day in Imagika. It's been a awesome 10 years plus, and I will cherish the memories from that time (and they are quite a few of them). !:headbang: The band and I will remain close friends, and I will support them in whatever they chose to do in the future. On the otherhand, I feel it's time for me to venture off into more obscure plains. Imagika has always been a rock solid, very talented, thrash metal band; however, my interests lie elsewhere now. I wish to pursue a more unpredictable, unusual, somewhat modern, metal sound. I will always stay metal because that's where my heart is. I, somewhat, envy the future vocalist of Imagika because Steve, Henry, and Elena are three of the easiest people that I've had the pleasure to work with. This has been one of the hardest decisions in my life, but I feel I needed to move on. Recently, my full attention has not been with Imagika, and I don't think that's fair to the fans or the band. All my best to Imagika and all the people that support the band. Chaos out! :loco:

Metal Is The Law! :devil:

David Michael

I will miss you dearly as a bandmate, but we will always remain friends.
Love ya!!!

Len