Vocals are tracked!!!!

DMThrak

Nov 21, 2002
deathmachine.net
Fred flew in last thursday and tracked all of the vocals for, A FRAGILE MIND. Fred's performance on the disc is KILLER and I know everyone will totally dig it. I'm so STOKED to finally have this disc tracked so we can move forward and let Dino do his magic mixing this Bad-Boy!!!.. You all will not be dissapointed and I truely feel the material on this disc is stronger than our previous two releases. I want to thank the fans for being so patient and for all of your support. ZERO HOUR would never put out a half-ass release. We only expect the best out of ourselves and we'll always push our performance to the limit.

Troy/ZERO HOUR

first of all id like to thank TROY, JASUN & DINO for lettin me hang out with them last weekend !!!!
secoundly, id like to tell all the ZH fans that FRAGILE MIND is gonna be f-ing awesome. the combo of them and Fred is incredible !!!! :worship:
once you all hear it im sure you will agree with me when i say its definatly the best ZH material to date !!!!
i was fortunate enough to be invited to attend the session, and WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freds a perfect fit as i knew he would be !!!
all i got to say is, all the fans everywhere have a real treat to look forward to next year !!!!
:headbang:

omg AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New ZH!!!!!!!!!

2005 looking bright indeed!!! Can I already nominate it for album of the year? :)

So, wassup with Headway dudes? I need to see you there.. more importantly, I need to see you perform new material there.

I'd be good just to SEE you though, so whether your playing or not, get your asses over there. We need our celebrities. (Fates who? ;P)

YOU RULE, brotha!!! We love the staff, crew and venue at Headway. I know it's going to be a killer show, FATES WARNING!!! I listened to No Exit for the longest time and they were one of my favorites back in the late 80's - the early 90's. If I can get the time off and my funds are cool I might fly out and checkout the show. We'll both raise a beer together at the show and belt out all of Ray Alder's parts. Daniel RULES!!!! \m/\m/!!! BTW, the new disc is getting mixed as we speak and I will let everyone know when it's complete.

Troy/ZH