vol. 8 & 8

Bass Fellow

Feb 7, 2002
Downtown
Visit site
:Smug: Been gone for a while but have been and still hospitalized 52 days and a long story short I'll know more in two weeks but feel good. Must ask somewhat of an obvious ?. Don't know when I can get back on the net but please respond. Went to local store yestersay and saw IG's vol. 8 used for $7.00 but also seen the knew one , 2003. Have the old one, not much of a "collector" and not really interested in making $20(?) on e-bay. Enlighten me or agree! Thanks. Sorry I had to miss the show. I might of actually got to meet some people that I've always wanted to. Later.

I don't know if the IG release could be considered a colletor's item.
The newer Sanctuary release has bonus tracks and the Inside Out video on it.
Get well!

Thanks! You pretty much read between the lines. May I hear them say 'fuck' now on P & V? No time to review the rest of the threads. Yeah or ney(sp.?) on the covers as Anthrax songs (not the original bands):wave: ? How about the remastering? I'll be buying the non Wal-Mart version sooner or later anyways.

Bass Fellow said:
Thanks! You pretty much read between the lines. May I hear them say 'fuck' now on P & V? No time to review the rest of the threads. Yeah or ney(sp.?) on the covers as Anthrax songs (not the original bands):wave: ? How about the remastering? I'll be buying the non Wal-Mart version sooner or later anyways.
I got my re-issue at Wal-Mart, and it is chock full of "fucks", if that makes you feel any better.

The "fucks" are right where they should be, and the covers are really good. As for re-mastering, it doesn't sound a whole lot different, to me, anyway. I always thought it was excellent to start with.

It's definitely worth picking it up.