Volumes - Intake Full Mix (CHECK IT OUT!)

The kick snare and toms were the DB kit, but still pretty heavily processed to get it truly identical as the samples you get out of the DB kit arent processed the same as you hear on the album 'Via'

Nice mix!

̶S̶̶t̶̶e̶̶m̶̶s̶ Raw drum midi + .wav's of all would be really nice! :)

Nice mix!

̶S̶̶t̶̶e̶̶m̶̶s̶ Raw drum midi + .wav's of all would be really nice! :)

lol people love to misuse the word stems around here. we need a sticky about the definition of the word (unless there is one already). mixing like 4 or 5 already-processed instrument groups is actually quite boring. there's not much left to do...

but anyway, great mix dude! Ya know I actually love all the volumes covers i hear on this site a lot better than the original tracks. I'm not a fan of their vocals, they're ordinary and predictable sounding to me.

lol people love to misuse the word stems around here. we need a sticky about the definition of the word (unless there is one already). mixing like 4 or 5 already-processed instrument groups is actually quite boring. there's not much left to do...

but anyway, great mix dude! Ya know I actually love all the volumes covers i hear on this site a lot better than the original tracks. I'm not a fan of their vocals, they're ordinary and predictable sounding to me.

haha touche! but thanks dude!

Wow, those drums sound very close to the original! Very well done.
Which pack contains these samples? The "Über Heavy Kit" or the "Metal Kit"?

Jan [MTW];10119969 said:
Wow, those drums sound very close to the original! Very well done.
Which pack contains these samples? The "Über Heavy Kit" or the "Metal Kit"?

Uber Heavy Kit.